The originally single-storey building after reconstruction in 1860 was transformed into the grandiose building of the National hotel, later renamed as the Savoy.
At present the ground floor of the building serves as a commercial passage and 7 above-ground floors supplemented by VIP parking are available to tenants. The building has various dominant positions, and characteristic for it is a view on the impressive historic building of the Slovak National Theatre and Reduta.
See the complete Carlton Savoy Offices brochure
The central heating and air-conditioning systems consist of four-path air-conditioning units and a central ventilation system
Optical fibre, a backup diesel generator, independent metering of electricity, water and heat consumed
a system of industrial cameras
Possibility of parking bicycles in the underground garage
Hanging acoustic lined ceiling with inset lighting
Canals and boxes for cables under the floor (approximately 1:10 m2) for flexible cabling systems